For any Asians who want to participate in this movement, you can participate by using bitcoin at the address of - 17bQbUhJJihYXsUUddiGPYqEBNwFwRYygV - with the minimum number for each transfer is 0,1 bitcoin, the minimum number are made with the intention to make this not become a burden to all Asians but only to specific Asians who can do it. Only Asians will be accepted so if you are not an Asian but have done a transfer then you will not be recognized nor you will get any refund. Do not transfer to any address other than what you see in here because the bitcoin address you see in here is the only official address for the anti western cosplayers movement. This anti western cosplayers movement are made with the intentions :
1. To become as one of the ways in unifying us Asians.
2. To promote us Asians as whole and as 1 big family.
3. To prevent westerners especially their youth from doing racism and other harm to us Asians.
4. Etc

Know that only 51% of the funds will be used to advance the anti western cosplayers movement such as for hosting domain names, buying ads slots, holding events, etc and 30% of that 51% will be used for charity under the banner of anti western cosplayers movement. As for the other 49% will be used for something else.

If you are an Asian but are not using bitcoin or can't transfer with that minimum number or you are not an Asian but still want to participate in the movement then you can still participate by doing this 5 simple ways :
1. Join the circles

2. Join the group
3. Add more likes

4. Use the hashtag #AntiWesternCosplayers
5. Take the poll "why do you hate western cosplayers?"

Why do you hate western cosplayers?

The truth that become as the based of our anti western cosplayers movement

The most biggest evidence of us Asians making our Anime characters based on us Asians

The pictures you see are from the same episode of the same series where in that episode they imagine that they are impersonatin...

Search : For example "Cosplay of the month" to see evidences of why only us Asians can Cosplay

You westerners are just look like your own cartoon/western characters and nowhere near look like our Anime/Asian characters

More evidences [ you can also see how we Asians actually make you westerners look like in our drawing ] :

Anime are superior

As you can see you westerners have :
- Small deep set eyes [ see the shadows ] while our Anime characters have big narrow set eyes [ see there is no shadows above our Anime characters eyes ].
- Big long nose while our Anime characters have small nose.
- Square face while our Anime characters have round face.
- Square jaw while our Anime characters have sharp jaw.
- Big wide body form while our Anime characters have smallish body form.
- Etc you westerners totally look different from how our Anime/Asian characters are look like and you westerners just look like the cartoon/western characters you westerners made based on yourselves.

The most important thing to remember is that we Asians never make ourselves to look like your cartoon/western characters while you westerners never make yourselves to look like our Anime/Asian characters.

For more comparison then just see this evidence video :

Know that none of the western cosplayers you see in the video are males, all of them are western females which you can see the evidences on by looking at their Cosplay profile, just type their Cosplay name on the cosplayer search option of that site.

What ironic is, due the decline of your cartoon/comic popularity and sales you westerners are trying to copy our Anime/Manga this days which you can see one of the evidence below :
But you westerners still fail to correctly imitate our Anime/Asian characters because as you can see that new version of one of your cartoon still not look excatly like any of our Anime/Asian characters, well you westerners are just not capable to make any Anime up to this day.

Our Anime/Manga are way much more superior than your cartoon/comic, our Manga One Piece even have recently set on the world record as the most ever published graphic novel where over 320 millions copies have been sold all over the world and still counting to this day because the Manga are still continue which beat any of the comic you westerners ever made. So there is no way something superior such as our Anime are being based on something inferior such as your cartoon.

To any Asians and Anime fans :
Don't let western cosplayers to continue being racist against us Asians and to continue ruining the Anime you love by participating in the anti western cosplayers movement [ see how many Asians and Anime fans from around the world who agreed with the movement ]